"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

9.7.10

TIMELEFT.

And we lose ourselves in each other´s arms. We go to the beach, have a picnik, smoke up, and lie in each other´s embrace. His red skin burns agains my pale skin, as he lies in my lap, and when he turns his head, his blue-green eyes ask me questions about life, death, God, time, sex, and the world. His body wants me, but his head protests.
-What´s the use of falling in love and give your heart and soul to someone who you know you won´t end up with?
But it´s too late now, Romeo and Juliet, it´s too late. You got yourself and the other person in a situation you would rather not be in, trust me.
But for now, let us enjoy our joint on the beach. Let us enjoy the sun, and each other´s embrace.
The little time we have left. My darling, my love.

No comments: