"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.7.10

iDAREYOU.

Sometimes love comes around, and it knocks you down. You know it's not a good idea to get involved, but it's love, so you do it anyway. You know something bad will come out of it, but hey, it's love, so you do it anyway. You're not meant to be, but you want to be; you just happened. You never know what can come out of it, except for the bad. But when it's love, you get a kick out of it anyway. It doesn't matter how long it lasts, because memories last forever.
I know I'm not one to preach, especially not when it comes to love. But let me ask you one thing: if you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do today? If you don't enjoy things as long as they're there, then how are you going to enjoy the memories afterwards? We're all waiting for the One, but what do we do in the meantime? We have to be in our prime for the One, and the thing that most gets us in our prime, is loving. So stop waiting in the rain, telling everyone that passes by you're waiting for the One. And go out. Find people you can love. People that will knock you down, and people that will help you to get back up again.
One of them will be the One. And you will be in your prime.
Now go on, I dare you. Love me.

No comments: