"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

9.7.10

NOTRIGHTNOW.

I´ve seen it all. The roses, the notes, the excuses... But it all don´t matter. I would sacrifice most anything to be with you, my sweet, my love.
I know we are together, and I kno w you lovem e. But I also know you go around and sleep with others.
Hey, you know, I don´t even care. Not even a little bit. I would only start caring when you would, when you would start sending other girls the same kind of texts as you send me also.
I know that one day you will, but for now, I pray for you not to let me go.
Not right now.

No comments: