"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

5.5.09

EXAGGERATION

And they say that there are people that exaggerate. They exaggerate their emotions, their feelings and, in particular, their expressions that follow. But how can they not see that they don't? At least 96% doesn't: the emotions are there, the feelings are real and the expressions that follow seem relatively plausible to me. Why doesn't anyone take the time to understand others? Why is it so difficult for people to be.. Good?
Why can't they see that they are the exaggerating ones? They pretend to know everything about everyone, but that is merely a claim, made by the mammals themselves.. If they would, would they still be as judgmental as they are?

No comments: