"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

24.5.09

DEARGOD,

I have never known what to say in prayers.
"What does your heart tell you to say?"
It doesn't tell me anything; it only asks.
It asks for answers and to me it seems... Unfair- only to ask for solutions, outcomes.
But in the end, no matter what situation I'm in, I ask God for 3 things:
  1. Hope;
  2. Strength; and
  3. Blessings- for the people who need them, but don't seem to be able to find them in the darkness of their own despair; and for the people who don't even know they need them, but do anyway.

Dear God,
Please give me hope, strength and blessings.
And I will give you my devotion,- I will give you myself.

Camila

1 comment:

Mirthe said...

je bent geweldig camilla.