"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

4.12.09

ALICE&ISA

I was surfing the web, as I had TOO MUCH HOMEWORK to do and I was TOO CONCENTRATED for TOO LONG (I woke up at 7 on a Saturday to start doing work, doesn't that say it all), and I wanted some DISTRACTION. God, my reasoning makes sense in my head but not so much outside of it.. Ah well, heh heh.
SO. I was surfing the web and I found this website where there are a couple of really cute things, for example these two t-shirts I ordered:



The website is called Alice & Isa and it's simplistic and cute :):) Maybe you'll like it, so check it out!

No comments: